CNET Editors' review
Poker Tournament Supervisor provides all the tools to coordinate a live poker game. While not set up for entry-level play, the program will prove valuable for serious stud players.
Poker Tournament Supervisor's interface impressed us with its professional look and simple navigation during setup. However, we needed to consult the online Help file to fully grasp what to do during actual play. The first important thing we learned was that this program does not feature any type of video poker whatsoever; it is strictly for organizing and managing live poker games. We were able to easily set up buy-ins, payment structure, chip value, and even blinds by operating a simple menu that clearly explained everything. The actual play allowed us to monitor the time limits, each player's bet, the ante, and every conceivable angle of play. The program also announced blinds and player movements with a clear, human-like voice, but was sort of distracting. The gameplay stage of the program wasn't nearly as intuitive as the setup and seemed necessary only for enormous games with high stakes where documentation and oversight were key. The program provided a nice feature that allowed us to print Dealer Buttons and Poker Hand Values, which could be useful during tournament play. Overall, we felt this program, while functional in every sense, would not be necessary for casual, friendly games.
Poker Tournament Supervisor comes with a 15-day trial. We recommend it for serious poker players.
Poker Tournament Supervisor integrates a powerful database allowing you to store tournaments results, player profiles, structures and all PTS settings. 9 different timer screens including tournament clock, players alphabetical seating chart, rotating tables view, payout, player rankings. Use one of PTS timer skins or create your own ones using poker tournament supervisor user-friendly skin designer: Show information you need where you want them, use your own background picture, display chips or not, show your poker room logo, choose fonts, and apply styles. Give your personal touch to your tournament clock. Set your default and final table seats amount, color and table balancing preferences (6 tables balancing mode). Recreate you poker chips set using PTS exclusive chips designer. Export your players list and tournament results to .xls, .csv, .html, .doc files and share them as needed. Print lists, structure summary, player buy-in/seating/out receipts, barcode labels. You may desire to display the tournament clock on a monitor (For example a LCD monitor) and supervise the tournament on an other one. Customize your emails with your logo and create your message templates.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0c fixed issues with tournament tables grid, mail inserted data bug and HTML encoding, and chips pics bug.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content