From Holdem Strategy Charts:
This book is a must for anyone who has little or no knowledge of the game of Texas Hold'em Poker and wishes to become a winner in as short a time as possible. For beginners, this book prepares you to understand and make use of the comprehensive strategies in order to begin to be a winning holdem player. The strategy takes you all the way from learning a pair of aces beats a pair of kings to assessment of when to fold a good hand during the final round of betting. The strategy is useful at all levels of no-limit holdem from $1/$2 to $200/$400 games. However, the discussion is particularly aimed at low limit games from $5/$10 to $10/$20. It explains the various betting strategies and why seating location is important.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Mine and send attack forces to defend earth.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Find yourself on a battlefield in medieval times.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Turn Based Artillery Strategy Game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Conquer the galaxy in a Risk-inspired, real-time strategy game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play multiplayer poker game on your PC.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: