From Numeral Technology:
Point & Figure Charts software is an interactive stock analysis tool. It can create various technical indicator charts to help users identify buy-and-sell signals. It takes market stock data from Yahoo,Opentick and data in MetaStock format. It is packaged with a free downloader to download stock data from the Internet. The Premier Feature: Point & Figure Chart is implemented with classic scale ad custom scale. With one click users will get Point & Figure chart with various technical indicators. Key Features: Candlestick, Three Line Break (TLB), KAGI, MACD, stochastic oscillator and Bollinger Band & Envelope. Most frequently used, powerful moving averages: * SMA : Simple Moving Average * EMA : Exponential Moving Average * WMA : Weighted Moving Average * TMA : Triangular moving Average * HMA : Hull Moving Average (new !) * TEMA : Triple Exponential Moving average * LMA : Linear Moving Average * MMA : Modified Moving Average All these moving averages can be calculated on close, open, high, low prices and volume that users can specify in any period . These moving averages can be added on Candlestick chart to identify potential buy-and-sell signals. For the individuals who like Bollinger Band & Envelope, all these moving averages can be added on it too. In addition to the above features, it is also built with popular stochastic indicators. Users can specify %K period, %K slowing period, %D period. With this feature users can study stochastic indicators on any stock price and identify potential buy-and-sell indicators. Another built-in stock indicator is MACD (moving average convergence/divergence). Users can specify any valid, long period, short period, signal period. More details can be found on http://www.numeraltechnology.com
What's new in this version: Version 2.0.1 includes user interface enhancements, free stock data downloader ehancements, bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Try the faster browser that lets you get the most from today's ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Track, report and share information using database solutions.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- View and perform searches on the fundamental details of over 70...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Play and organize a variety of audio and video files, as well a...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content