Plug-In Helper is an application which allows you to:
- Associate URLs with QuickTime movies and video tracks.
- Store QuickTime Plug-In settings inside a QuickTime movie.
The QuickTime Plug-In uses the information you add when the movies are played back over the web. Examples of the kinds of information you can add to a movie include plug-in playback control settings (whether to start playing the movie autmatically, whether to show the movie controller or not), and URLs to jump to when the user clicks on the movie or a particular track of the movie.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- IMovie movie mixing plugin.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Create QuickTime cubic panorama Christmas tree ornaments.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Fix the compatibility issue between Final Cut Pro 4 and QuickTi...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Create a new time base.