From Joseph A. Huwaldt:
Plot Digitizer is an easy to use Java program that allows you to digitize data points off of scanned plots, scaled drawings, or orthographic photographs. Includes an automatic digitization feature that can automatically digitize many types of functional data. ability to semi-automatically digitize lines off a plot. The user simply indicates where the line is on the plot with a thick paint brush and the program attempts to automatically sort out the data from grid lines.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Merge forms and data with your custom letters.
- Merge single-crystal X-ray intensity.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Binary template editor.
- Open, edit, and create CSV files or data tables on your Windows...
- Protect your sensitive data.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- USB driver.
- USB driver.