Plex Media Server seamlessly connects your Plex clients with all of your local and online media. The combination of centralized library management, streaming of online content, and powerful transcoding functionality provides an unrivaled level of flexibility and ease of use. Plex Media Server runs on your Mac, PC, or compatible NAS device and serves your media to all of your Plex clients including Plex-enabled mobile devices and 2011 LG Smart TVs.
What's new in this version:
- Import from iTunes feature for libraries including smart playlist import.
- (API) Support for blur, saturation, and alpha blending on image transcode endpoint.
- (API) Support for rich “composite” images.
- (API) Support for “starts with” and “ends with” operators in filters.
- (API) Allow null values for ID fields.
- (API) Add support for R... See all new features »