From couzteau soft:
Playlistbot lets you create playlists and add audio files to iTunes corresponding to folders containing music in the Finder. You can create playlists by dropping one or more folders onto Playlistbot. Each folder including its subfolders and sub-subfolders will be added as a separate playlist to your iTunes library. Each file will be associated with a playlist of the name of its parent folder.
More Products to Consider
- Create custom playlists for iTunes.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Simple, straightforward disc burner, with advanced options for ...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Create and record audio and data CDs.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Generates .m3u playlist files for Archos Jukebox 6000.
- Listen to free Internet radio.