From Less Than A Coffee:
PlayThatNote was created for people like me who sing (or like to think they can) but never really learned to read music properly. I know what all the symbols mean, but in the heat of a rehearsal I struggle to work out which note I should really be singing, which means a regular pitch pipe is no use! PlayThatNote solves the problem. Simply set the Key Signature of the music you are reading (use the i key to confirm the actual Key Signature), set an Accidental (sharp, flat or natural) if required, and then touch on right side of the stave, and the note will be played using a high-quality piano sound.
More Products to Consider
- Record phone calls and voice messages easily.
- Play music in a DJ application on your JAVA mobile.
- Edit and record audio, music, voice and other sound via your Po...
- Watch video, listen to music and podcasts, stay informed about ...
- Use your Pocket PC as an audio recorder with a bundle of featur...
- Use finger like a bow & create music.
- Record high-quality audio using your Windows Mobile device.
- Create polyphonic music in any genre.
- Download and listen to netcasts (podcasts) on your Nokia mobile...
- Listen to 'I Love Radio' on your Nokia phone.
- Listen to online radio on your Java-enabled phone.
- Explore a universe of music with Pandora on Windows Phone.
- Utility to play musical notes on a Palm.
- Get a cloud of unlimited music.
- Play sounds and listen to music on your Symbian device.
- Create your own unique ringtones with the help of your Nokia ph...
- Install high quality modern ringtones to your Windows Mobile de...
- Set personalized SMS and ring tones for everyone.
- Get personalized streaming radio on your BlackBerry.
- Honey, the update is back. Was going to give up, have recently ...
- Watch music videos, play music, and view music related art in t...
- Encorporate media player for your Windows Mobile device.
- Listen to Jazz FM on your Nokia phone.
- Shows you the tempo of your music in beats per minute.