Program to design planetary gears. The gear module, the number of planet gears and the number of teeth can be chosen independently. The resulting designs may be exported to dxf file, for further use in standard cad software.
What's new in this version: Minor file save bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Pilot top-of-the-line equipment behind enemy lines to save Terr...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Enhance your search of the various planetary configurations.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Load and display designer desktops on your monitor automaticall...
- Find the planetary numbers which define your nature.
- Create forms, reports, and graphics with runtime SQL builder.
- Arrange your image files into a library.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Manage network documentation, planning, and diagramming.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create forms, reports and graphics with runtime SQL builder.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create vegetation and test physical interaction behaviour of a ...
- Search camping gears on Camping World site.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"nice, simple program - needs work"
Version: Planetary Gear Designer 1.0
Creates planetary gear set as described
No help function or description for parameters - dxf file doesn't work. described as invalid when trying to import.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content