What's new in version 3.2.1
- Migrated to OpenGL Core Profile, so that we can access all of the latest GPU features and have a more streamlined API, with more control over the rendering pipeline.
- Improved the rendering process with IOSurface technology.
Other Fixes and Improvements
- Improved the Paint Selection Tool's performance when working on large images.
- Improved the performance of the Reflection style preview.
- Improved German localization.
- Resolved some glitches with the Clone Stamp Tool.
- All Pixelmator brushes now import correctly.
- The Smudge Tool now paints correctly when using custom brushes.
- Fixed an issue where the shadow style does not apply on a shape layer.
- Fixed an issue where the shape layer appears incorrectly when dropped into a locked group.
- The gradient style no longer loses its settings when one shape is moved into the shape composition.
- Fixed an issue where newly created shape layers are unmovable.
- You can now export a text layer from the Layers palette more than once.
- Fixed an issue where pasted layers are positioned incorrectly.
- The Paint Bucket's and Magic Eraser's tolerance circles now appear correctly in Full Screen mode.
- Addressed an issue where the Info bar displayed settings incorrectly.
- You can now export images in WebP format when quality is set to maximum.
- You will no longer be able to increase an image's size to more than a maximum allowed size.
- Images imported from other apps are no longer transparent.
- Addressed an issue where a disk almost full error appears on systems with plenty of free space left.
- Fixed major memory leak issue.
- Fixes related to stability and reliability, including issues that could cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly in these situations:
- When transforming small images.
- When using the Hue effect, in some cases.
- When editing the line shape.
- Publisher Pixelmator Team
- Publisher web site http://www.pixelmator.com
- Release date September 11, 2014
- Date added September 11, 2014
- Version 3.2.1
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 37.84MB
- File name Pixelmator.zip
- Total Downloads 78,989
- Downloads last week 197
- License model Free to try
- Limitations 30-day trial
- Price $14.99