Pixel Tester specifications
What's new in version 6.0
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Lion.
- A full recompilation has been made again as Universal Binary to keep being compatible with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
- Minor bugs have been corrected.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks, if you're launching the application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies.
- Publisher AlphaOmega Software
- Publisher web site http://alphaomega.software.free.fr
- Release date March 16, 2014
- Date added March 15, 2014
- Version 6.0
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.4 PPC, Mac OS X 10.4 Intel, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 4.3MB
- File name Pixel Tester.dmg
- Total Downloads 12,164
- Downloads last week 13
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Not available
- Price Not available