PingPlotter is unique in its ability to collect data, over a period of hours, days or weeks, allowing you to then focus on particular aspects of that data to determine where the problems are happening. Of course once you've found the problem, you need to communicate that problem to someone that can help, and Ping Plotter graphically shows problems in a way that is compelling and intuitive. This can greatly shorten the time, for instance, it takes to convince your network service provider or ISP that a problem really exists. PingPlotter isn't just a tool to help you troubleshoot Internet connections, however, and has a place in any administrator's arsenal of tools.
Not only does Ping Plotter help you locate existing problems, but it can also be setup to watch for new problems as they happen and then notify you via the powerful built-in alerts capability.
What's new in this version:
- When "# of times to trace" was set to 1, hitting the "Start" button wouldn't update the button with the proper status.
- Users without administrative rights could have PingPlotter crash when launching.
- Users without administrative rights would have problems with license key being recognized in some cases.
- List index out of bounds error on some route changes - fixed.
- Access violation when right-clicking the main window when no trace was running - fixe... See all new features »