From The Windows Club:
PinToStartMenu lets you pin Control Panel items and folders to Windows Start Menu, via your right-click context menu. There are three different ways using which we can add folders to the start menu and/or even add 'Pin to start menu item' to the right-click context menu of folders in Windows. To add Control Panel items to the start menu, you have to create its shortcut on your desktop and then drag and drop it into the start button (orb). It adds the 'Pin to start menu' item to the context menu of folders and the Control Panel applets.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Jump to your favorite folders in explorer.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Size, position, close and terminate a window.
- Store, manage & access folders.
- Drag and drop to resize, arrange, or maximize your desktop wind...
- Disable/enable items in the new submenu of Explorer.
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Manage VB menus.
- Automate left or right mouse clicks.
- Lock your files with enncryption or securely erase them.