Pin custom tiles for Steam, Origin and Uplay games, documents, document folders and websites to your Start screen. Create static tiles with any image you want as logo or use up to 5 images to create a live tile that cycles between them. You can also create live tiles for your Steam games that display your achievements or for your favorite websites displaying their latest news. Choose the background color you want to use by either picking one of the default colors, using our color picker, entering the RGB values of the color or even picking a color directly from any of the tile images.
Export the tiles you've pinned so you can share them with your friends, import them on other devices or just keep them as backup so you don't have to create them again if you need to reinstall Windows.
Not sure if Pin More is what you're looking for? Download the trial version to give it a try! In the trial version you can use all the features of the full version with a maximum of 4 pinned tiles.
In order to pin Steam games you need to have a Steam account.
What's new in this version:
- You can now pin Uplay games.
- Added lock screen support so live tiles can be updated when the device is unlocked.
- Improved performance and reliability of the task that updates Steam live tiles.
- Improved performance of Steam and Origin games lists.
- Fixed crash that happened while importing a tile that wasn't fully uploaded to OneDrive.