Free to try (30-day trial); $10.00 to buy (Buy it now)
Downloads Last Week:
PilotEdit is a powerful file editor capable of editing huge files larger than 400GB (40 billion lines). PilotEdit provides the ability to edit, download, upload, sort and compare huge files. PilotEdit works on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Operating System.
1. Edit huge files larger than 400GB (40 billion lines).
2. Compare and merge two huge files larger than 100GB (10 billion lines).
3. Code collapse.
4. Self-defined file types and key words high-lightening.
5. Input, delete, cut, copy and paste in HEX mode.
6. Column mode and Word wrap.
7. Endless undo/redo even after you switching between text mode and HEX mode.
8. Edit, download and upload huge FTP files.
9. Find/replace multiple-line text directly through regular expression.
10. Compare two directories.
11. Add a pre-defined string from string table by just one click.
12. Regular expression and multiple-line text support.
13. Define the frequently used regular expressions in script files and process files automatically.
14. File group enable you to open multiple files by just one click.
15. Find/replace in multiple directories.
17. Find/remove duplicate lines.
18. Extract Strings by copying the target strings matching the regular expression into clipboard.
19. Text Formatting.
20. Edit, download and upload large files through SFTP.
21. Open huge files in quick mode.
22. Replace millions of strings in a huge file in quick mode.
23. Support UNICODE files and DOS/UNIX files.
24. Search in zip files.
25. Regular expression generator.
What's new in this version:
Version 10.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
It displays text in codes. Like in machine language, hexademimal, etc. Not really in regular text. It is something that programmers would like, but not the general public.
Not for the general public to write letters or texts to people such as documents. It displays the internal code of texts such as html, hexadecimal, and the line. It is not what I was looking for except for html.
If you are looking for a regular text editor such as Word then this is not it. This is for coders, programmers, and the like. It should have a text view for the general public, but I did not find it. It opens in code format, not in file preview, not even for hml files.