Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you'll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it's a blast to use. Simple and inexpensive - that's a winning combination.
What's new in this version:
- Piezo now properly finalizes all AAC recordings, fixing an extremely uncommon bug that could cause long audio recordings made on slower machines to fail in rare circumstances.
- Piezo now defaults to recording 256 kbps MP3 files, for optimal compatibility.
- The About box Staff link is now clickable.
- Several additional popovers were added to improve understanding of AAC finalizations.
- We've also made many ... See all new features »