Creates self-running slide shows of images in .bmp, .jpg, and .gif formats. Using a clean-looking, intuitive interface, you select pictures from any combination of folders on your system. Then press the Create button. In just moments, you've produced an .exe file that, when run, displays the images with the options you've selected. Options let you specify automatic or manual sequencing, pick the timer interval, adjust font and background properties, and decide whether you want the sequence to run once and terminate or to repeat continuously. You can also add a MIDI, WAV or MP3-based soundtrack and associate each picture with a .wav file. PicturesToExe is a nice way to share your favorite images with others in a compact, easy-to-e-mail form. Some features are disabled until you register.
- Create presentation (in stand-alone EXE file)
- Optimization for re-iterative files
- Object system (each slide can contain buttons, hyperlinks, labels, sub-pictures)
- Supports for multiple pictures
- Supports for slide show
- Supports for sound comments (.wav, .mp3)
- Supports for background music (.mp3, .wav, .mid, .wma, .ogg)
- Supports for background image (.bmp, .jpg)
- Possibility to add description for each picture
- Transition effects
- And much more...