This iMovie plug-in allows you to place many individual picture (of almost any format: jpg, gif, pict, ...) into your clip - at any size and then animate it (move and re-size it over the clip's duration). You can distort the picture, or force the plug-in to keep the picture's proportions.
You can set each picture's transparency and have an individual frame for each picture.
special conrols also allow you to define the time when each picture appears, and when it disappears.
This plug does not allow you to place movie clips into your clip. We have much better plugs for that. that's why this plug has the 'static' in it's name. It can only handle static (non-moving) pictures.
What's new in this version: picture in clip moving has been brought to universal, and gained the ability to rotate the imported image, and 16 new transfer modes
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- IMovie plugin uses a picture to color a clip.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Plugin for Photoshop + GIMP to create ASCII-art pictures.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Pictures inspector.