From RealWorld Graphics:
Picture Resizer (64-Bit) is a tool for batch resizing of JPG pictures and photos. Picture Resizer (64-Bit) will resize JPG images and save them next to the originals. Names of the new pictures will be based on the original names, with a suffix indicating their size. For example, the resized version of MyPhoto.jpg will be called MyPhoto-400.jpg, where the number 400 indicates the size of the picture. The tool is using high-quality resizing method, where color of each pixel is a weighted average of all covered pixels from the original image. Linear interpolation is used when zooming in and the algorithm is optimized to work with gamma-corrected pictures.
What's new in this version: Version 6.0 include supports for JPEG arithmetic compression for both decoding and encoding.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Analyze your images and measure object characteristics.
- Post, publish, edit, and delete text on Weblogs managed by Blog...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Find all the hidden tools and help a pig and a duck find their ...
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Optimize, reduce file size, resize, crop and rotate your images...
- View, print, publish and share your STEP files.
- Gather information from multiple sources to build up articles.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content