Picture Converter can convert individual pictures or an entire folder of pictures between bmp, gif, jpg, png, and tiff formats. You can also rotate, flip, and resize the pictures during conversion. In addtion you can also change the compression level of the picture if your converting to the jpg format. Picture Converter includes a preview option for both individual and batch conversion so you can preview what your pictures will look like with the conversion options you have selected.
Version 2.0 adds the ability to rotate, flip, and resize pictures and control the compression level when converting to jpg, a preview option has also been added to see how the pictures will look before converting.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 adds the ability to rotate, flip, and resize pictures and control the compression level when converting to jpg, a preview option has also been added to see how the pictures will look before converting.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Reduce size or cut only a part of a picture.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Have your kids to learn colors while coloring in dozens of fun ...
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Create your own photo collages.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: