What's new in version 3.9.138 Build 151
- Proper display of Drive storage used when user has unlimited quota.
- Save button in Picasa's OneUp mode not properly enabled for large (>500 photos) folders/albums.
- Picasa was not properly refining images with pending edits in TwoUp (A|B) mode.
- [Internal] Enhance AutoBackup upload to anticipate changes to API.
- Fixed crash in AutoBackup for Windows that could occur while uploading very large files.
- [Internal] Fixed a problem obtaining the correct version for crash reports.
- Restore Picasa's automatic conversion to JPEG format on explicit export operations (including email).
- Fix broken video uploads in Picasa (incorrect image format for thumbnails).
- Increase maximum file size from 36MB to 50MB for AutoBackup.
- Fix the Print Contact Sheet utility in Picasa to display Album date, not current date/time.
- Fix Picasa's Save and Save As... operations were not preserving file extensions correctly.
- Fix Picasa's text wrapping in some cases which would break on the decimal point of floating point values.
- Prevent the ability to create folders with trailing spaces in their name during Picasa's Import utility.
- [Internal] Add better diagnostics to logfile for AutoBackup.
- Remove the unused Picasa option to Upload people album thumbnails to Google Contacts.
- Publisher Google
- Publisher web site http://www.google.com/
- Release date August 18, 2014
- Date added August 18, 2014
- Version 3.9.138 Build 151
- Operating systems Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 14.27MB
- File name UNKNOWN
- Total Downloads 5,219,029
- Downloads last week 1,650
- License model Free
- Limitations Not available
- Price Not available