Photomatix Pro automatically combines differently exposed images of a high contrast scene. Photomatix Pro extends the dynamic range using two images of the same scene, one exposed for the highlights and one exposed for the shadows and combines them into one image with details in both the dark and bright areas of the scene. Photomatix Pro lets you generate a High Dynamic Range Image (HDRI) from any number of differently exposed images. Once your HDRI is created, you can view it through an accessory window that shows local data at the appropriate exposure. Additionally, it lets you automate image combination through an easy-to-use batch processing.
What's new in this version: Version 4.1.4 fixed issue when using two or more monitors, Preset Thumbnails panel could sometimes show truncated and Updated Raw conversion function, adding among others support of Raw files from Olympus E-PL3, Nikon P7100, and Sony A77 and A65.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
- Recover lost photos, documents, audio and video files.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Turn your photos into collage and make them into desktop wallpa...
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Photomatix Pro 4.1.4
Great results, far superior to phtoshop for HDR work. Now Deals with noise, chromatic aberration and localised ghosting very effectively. Lots of options which allow you to achieve just result you're looking for.
I've been using Photomatix for 4 years and although I've tried other HDR software this is still the best. It's evolved over the years and got even better. HDRSofts upgrade policy for Photomatix Pro users is excellent-I've just upgraded to the latest Pro version for free after buying th software in 2008.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content