From Timur Fatykhov:
PhotoInstrument is an easy to learn tool for editing and retouching digital photos. The powerful raster graphics editor in PhotoInstruments quickly and easily allows you to adjust and process digital photos. PhotoInstruments rich tools and effects offer adjustments and photo retouching tools that are usually found only in expensive retouching software. Now with just a few clicks in PhotoInstrument anyone can solve most digital photo problems. So easy to use that anyone can apply these changes. Included with PhotoInstrument is a short video tutorial that will teach you how to use PhotoInstrument in just minutes. PhotoInstrument supports more than thirty image formats including PNG, JPG, BMP, TIF, PCX, TGA, EXR, ICO and Adobe Photoshop PSD. PhotoInsturments user-friendly interface, supports these languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese. Here are some of the tools featured in PhotoInstrument: * Liquify * Clone * Smudge * Skin Cleaner * Glamour Skin * Dodge / Burn * Brush * Blur * Sharpen * Colorize * Rotate / Scale * Red Eye Removal * Brightness-Contrast * Adjust Color Levels * Glow
What's new in this version: New interface
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Preview image files of different formats directly in Windows Ex...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-6 of 6
"Excellent Programme ."
Version: Photoinstrument 5.8 Build 586
No hiccups . Does what it says . No installation problems .
None Whatsoever .
A Good software that would be better if it came with the Crown Jewels .
"Terrible, not Cnet."
Version: Photoinstrument 5.4 Build 545
Works great but my computer security won't let it in.
Not being able to use. Hope Cnet cleans out the junk.
"What a hell!"
Version: Photoinstrument 4.7 Build 486
What is different between your program and Makeup Instrument? It's clone. And it's expensive
For what did u do it? Find 10 different.
"Use this program often."
Version: Photoinstrument 4.1 build 409
Easy to use.
Needs and easy undo that doesn't undo everything
Easy install, easy to use.
"Don't download this software, it contains a trojan"
Version: Photoinstrument 3.0 build 309
NOTHING: I did not scan this software after download because I trust cnet website, that it will not given any virus/trojan etc. But when I installed this software, Avira Antivirus traced a trojain in this software.
you can see the proof of trojan on the link
To CNet Staff: Kindly remove this product from your website. I trusted Cnet that I will never ever get any virus/trojan/spyware etc. in the softwares that I download from Cnet, but today I got so much hurt that I found a trojan in the software that I downloaded from cnet.. Kindly remove this product.
Proof of Trojan: http://lh6.ggpht.com/_U0s51hg6Nzs/SyNuj5MbR1I/AAAAAAAAAHY/Rec51TOQ9Jk/trojan.jpg
To all Users: don't download this software if you want to save your computer
"Very usefull tool."
Version: Photoinstrument 2.9 build 268
Easy to use, it does and excellent job removing unwanted objects.
Price, interface needs to be polished.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content