CNET Editors' review
PhotoShine allows users to place their photos into 700 different templates (the trial limits you to 102). The quality of the templates varies greatly; some look pretty nice and could conceivably be printed and framed for display. Others...not so much.
Though the interface was somewhat ugly, it was uncluttered and easy enough to use. The templates that purport to make your photo look like it is featured on a magazine cover are particularly bad, with terrible text and the occasional spelling error. Many of the other templates seem to be made for teenage girls only, which is fine if you fall into that demographic, but you may find the selection a bit limited if you don't. Whether or not all of the templates were to our liking, we have to give the program a big thumbs up for its ease of use. You can easily load photos from your computer into the program and adjust them so that they are properly centered within the template. With many of the templates you can use multiple photos.
PhotoShine offers limited photo-editing capabilities: users can make a photo black and white or "old" (a poorly rendered, greenish version of sepia), or give it a sketched look. All of the editing functions are easy to locate and use. The trial version is good for 30 uses, which is ample time to master PhotoShine's simple functions. We recommend PhotoShine for novice to intermediate users; more advanced users will likely want something a bit more sophisticated.PhotoShine - Insert your photos in various cool templates - Download Video Previews:
PhotoShine gives you an easy way to add your photo into different beautiful templates. Add your photo into a classical love style template, a pink girl style template, a baby cartoon template, or a magazine cover template etc by just one click in PhotoShine. There are totally more than 700 templates included in PhotoShine, which means you have more than 700 choices to make your photo more attractive.
What's new in this version: Version 3.45 adds more photo rotation choices.
More Products to Consider
- Process images in batch mode at the click of a button by using ...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and edit animated GIF images quickly and easily.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create slide shows with transition effects, caption effects, an...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Edit any image format for which a WIC-compliant CODEC is instal...
- Convert *.CR2 image file to JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and TIFF forma...
- Turn your photos and other still images to vivid slideshow with...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"best of program photo"
Version: PhotoShine 4.0
i think better than any program photo
"Photoshine can edit pictures as you like.."
Version: PhotoShine 3.5
Photoshine makes my pictures awesome.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content