From Sibelius Group:
PhotoScore Lite is the free scanning program included with Sibelius.
Scan printed music in three easy steps
- Scan your music or read a PDF
- Edit any mistakes
- Send to Sibelius--then play back, transpose, and edit, just as if you had input it into Sibelius yourself
What's new in this version: A minor update to PhotoScore Lite is available, improving compatibility with Windows XP, and some other minor bug fixes:
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Music reading quiz program helps improve music reading abilitie...
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Innovative set of features for adding high-impact music to any ...
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Search and automatically adjust music to your creative needs.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Store your music in the cloud and stream it to your smartphone.