Whether you are new to digital photography or a seasoned professional, PhotoELF Software will make printing photos easy and enjoyable. PhotoELF has hundreds of features that are both functional and fun. It concentrates on the day to day tasks of using a digital camera and managing thousands of digital images. PhotoELF is designed for Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP, Vista & Windows 7. Besides being able to manage thousands of photos in a snap, it's easy to use and intuitive. View, Edit and Print 82 different image formats as well as video clips. Excellent printing utility with user defined templates. Print up to 144 different photos per sheet. Print any size photo from posters to wallet size and beyond. Supports borderless printers. Rotate, crop, and remove red-eye with ease. Create fun calendars, holiday cards, magazine covers with your favorite all-star or ballerina, and even posters. Add fun masks to your photos from PhotoELFs existing menu or create your own. Edit your photos using a Transparent Paint Palette, Contrast, Brightness, Color Saturation, Sharpness, and DeSpeckle functions. Use the Sepia Tone function with 3 Levels of Sepia effects for that special touch. Extract frames from video clips and save them as JPGs. Create browser based photo albums. Add music to photo albums, MP3 and WAV Files. Slide Show Options (Sequential or Random). View albums with any web browser ON or OFF-Line. Albums are ready for burning on CD-ROM and will autorun when the CD-ROM is inserted. Add captions, watermarks, text or logos to your digital images. This list goes on. PhotoELFs batch operations save you hours of work. Batch edit hundreds of photos in seconds including: batch renaming, resizing, compressing, cropping, rotating, printing, and much more. Just One Software Package is ALL you need to View, Edit, Print and Organize your Digital Photos. Try before you buy with the fully functional trial version. PhotoELF is The digital camera companion
What's new in this version: Version 4.1.12 adds compatibility with Vista and 7 (64 and 32-bit), adds Exif and video.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit and retouch photos, create images in just a few clicks.
- Reduce file size of your PDF documents.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Compress your photos without zipping and upload them 25x faster...
- Rotate and resize your JPEG and GIF images and photos in batch ...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- View, edit, retouch, and compress your photos.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Resize and convert your images in various formats.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Edit and convert photos to common image formats.
- Edit, resize, and batch convert your photos.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I bought it the same day I tried it out!"
Version: PhotoElf 4.1.12
The ability to completely edit the pic in the printing screen without changing the original.
A great descreening tool.
Very versatile editing.
Has custom picture sizing for unusual size picture frames.
Easy to understand and very informative "tiny tip" and help screens.
Works great for the yellow reflective problem in animal's eyes.
The autofix function doesn't work very well
Could have a better selection of masks, even after downloading extras.
This program has everything I've been looking for in photo editing and printing in an easy to use program. Big programs like Corel and Adobe are way too much for me - I don't need all of the features and high end tech stuff. As a genealogist, I scan old pictures, documents and newspaper clippings. This program cleans them up very nicely. It does a great job on digital camera pictures as well. I can create any size picture I want for printing as well as edit the picture without changing the original. The help screens and "tiny tips" are written in plain speak and explain the tech stuff in an easy to understand format.
A big plus for me is that it's easy to remove the yellow reflective eye problem in animals. With most programs if it's not red-eye it doesn't work.
Well worth $20!!!