From Ivan Korhner:
Phonebook is designed to be an easy, but at the same time, a very powerful contact manager. You can create an unlimited number of contacts (the only limit is the Ram) and even save them to separate files. Then you can find info about people either with a fast and simple search, or even with powerful search dialog. Another interesting feature is to check for people birthdays. You can even print your contacts if you want a hard copy of them.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Manage your contact list.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Organize and search your contacts.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Keep all your contacts in order.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Map your contact's location and find directions from one contac...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Quick search and access your Internet Explorer Favorites.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Manage and view files of different formats.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Convert phone numbers in your address book to match the new Isr...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Manage your daily contacts.
- Search contact details in Active Directories.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Store and categorize your contacts, to-do lists, and notes.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content