Phoenix PDF Merger can be used to merge pages from the input PDF files to create a new PDF. Key Features: Support merging password-protected PDF files: owner password-protected PDF files (PDF files that are protected from copying, printing, and editing) and user password-protected PDF files (PDF files that are protected from opening).Flexible page selection, file order and merging methods: enables you to select any pages in PDF files by page ranges; enables you to merger pdf files in different order.Properties and security settings of the output PDF document: enables you to set PDF properties like title subject, author for the re-built PDF file. Enables you to secure the new PDF file by setting open password and user password to protect it from opening, printing, editing, etc. Easy to user: Support drag-and-drop feature; Support Windows 7; Standalone doesn't need Adobe Reader or Acrobat; Support importing Adobe PDF 1.0 - 1.7 formats (.pdf)
What's new in this version: Version 1.3 adds program menu, improve progress bar, and setup package.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Combine PDF files using the Windows interface or command line.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Combine and Merge PDF Files.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Merge thousands of PDF files into one PDF file in seconds.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Merge/combine multiple PDF and image files into a single PDF do...
- Encrypt, split, merge, and extract text and images from PDF fil...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Merge two or more PDF files into one single PDF file.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Merge PDFs into one file and split PDFs in three ways.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Combine multiple PDF files into one.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Split, merge, encrypt, and watermark your PDF files.
- Annotate, review, and edit PDF documents.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Split and merge PDF files, divide and conbile pages in PDFs.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content