Perspective is an experimental first person puzzle game developed by students at DigiPen.
In Perspective, the player has two modes of control: a first person camera moving in 3D space, and an avatar that is constrained to the 2D world. In order to get the 2D avatar to the goal at the end of the level, the 3D player needs to move around in 3D space to create paths for the 2D avatar.
Unlike other puzzle games that make use of 2D/3D such as Crush or Fez, Perspective allows the player to move around in 3D space freely. This opens up a lot of new ways to use perception as a puzzle mechanic to create new paths in 2D.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play a classic logic game with original improvements.
- Control a Sundiver defending Earth from aliens.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Create interactive real time 3D projects.
- Play this original 3D action RPG with swords and magic.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Explore fantastic environments while searching for magical gems...
- Put missing numbers or letters in special order.
- Play some miniature golf with incredible 3D graphics.