Perspective is an experimental first person puzzle game developed by students at DigiPen.
In Perspective, the player has two modes of control: a first person camera moving in 3D space, and an avatar that is constrained to the 2D world. In order to get the 2D avatar to the goal at the end of the level, the 3D player needs to move around in 3D space to create paths for the 2D avatar.
Unlike other puzzle games that make use of 2D/3D such as Crush or Fez, Perspective allows the player to move around in 3D space freely. This opens up a lot of new ways to use perception as a puzzle mechanic to create new paths in 2D.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play a classic logic game with original improvements.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Control a Sundiver defending Earth from aliens.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Create interactive real time 3D projects.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play this original 3D action RPG with swords and magic.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.