From TheBrain Technologies:
Dynamic mind mapping software that lets you work the way you think. See and do more with PersonalBrain's dynamic user interface and advanced linking software. Organize ideas, projects, contacts, files, and Web pages associatively to capture your thinking and perspective. Use PersonalBrain for business projects or as an "everything in your life manager" so you can get the big picture on all your information and drill down to the right file or detail in seconds. See key relationships and ideas at glance. Map out your thinking and complex business processes. Visualize folder structures, business relationships, contacts and ideas. Navigate across all key topics and information through PersonalBrain's dynamic Thought network.
Key features include: animated visual interface, easy drag and drop of files, folders and Web pages, and advanced search and editing.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
All versions:3.1 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Mac and Java, yeah right."
Version: PersonalBrain 188.8.131.52
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
Just what I've always wanted, a big, fat, clunky, fugly Java app on my Macintosh. Big surprise that this is a cross-platform app? Hardly.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content