PerfectGuard AntiLogger uses sophisticated real-time behavioral analysis to continuously monitor your PC for suspicious activity, and shut it down. SSL Logger Protection Secure Sockets Layer has become the gold standard in data protection, used widely to secure financial transactions and sensitive data. While the 128-bit data encryption safeguards information during its transmission over the internet, severe vulnerabilities exist at user level. Advanced modern-day malware is able to capture sensitive information directly from the user's system, before encryption takes place. PerfectGuard detects these malware attempts at the system process level, intercepts and stops them. Anti-KeyLogger Keyloggers record every key stroke you type by monitoring your keyboard. PerfectGuard cuts off this malware so you're protected. Screen Capture Protection Screenlogger malware snaps your screen at your most vulnerable moments. For example, when you are entering bank account or credit card information with VirtualKeyboard. PerfectGuard's anti-screenlogger spots this suspicious activity and stops it immediately, in real time. Webcam Hijack Protection Who is watching you -- friend or foe? Hackers and spyware can seize control of your webcam, even when it's switched off. PerfectGuard puts an end to this threat by preventing anyone from taking control of your webcam as soon as they try. Clipboard Logger Protection Copying, cutting and pasting puts sensitive and private data to your Windows clipboard where malware can easily access it. PerfectGuard stops this malware from accessing your memory capture data. System Defense Your computer system contains important information, such as your registry, physical memory (RAM) and other sensitive areas. Malware can attack these areas, seize control of your PC and inject malicious code that causes significant damage to your system. PerfectGuard proactively protects you from all this type of malware, ensuring you're secure.
What's new in this version: Windows 8 Support.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Keep your PC protected from all Internet threats, never slowing...
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Guard your privacy and protect your computer with comprehensive...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Combine online and offline malware defense and powerful data le...
- Keep your system safe from the latest threats.
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Get full antimalware protection in a silent, non-intrusive way ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does what it says on the tin, thank goodness!"
Version: PerfectGuard 1.9
It does exactly what it says on the tin. Seriously, knowing that there's all sorts of malware that you can catch, stuff that gets passed the anti-virus and firewall (read the reviews. A troubling number of these things do get through) don't you want the right to give permission then before some software thing uses your camera, reads your keys, watches your screen? Don't you want to both block the malware from working and to become aware that it's there should you get infected? How can you not?
It's completely innocuous. It won't trouble you about apps like Skype. You won't know it's there until that moment of relief that you get knowing you stopped some malware you'd otherwise never knew you had.
According to the FBI, "The question isn't if you will get hacked? The question is when will you get hacked?" If you don't give a second thought to buying an anti-virus and firewall then you shouldn't give a second thought to buying protection on the other side of the the AV and FW.
I am really happy that I found this product.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content