With PdfEdit995, create PDF files from any application by simply selecting the print command. Preview documents, combine files, change page orientation, add confidential stamps, create PDF stationery, adjust image resolution, summarize documents, convert PDF to several image file formats, create batch print jobs from Microsoft Office applications, and choose from several file-naming methods. Encrypt or digitally sign your PDF documents. PdfEdit995 offers a wealth of additional functionality, such as combining documents into a single PDF, automatic link insertion, hierarchical bookmark insertion, PDF conversion to formatted HTML or DOC (text only), integration with Word toolbar with automatic table of contents and link generation, auto attach to email, and stationery and stamping.
More Products to Consider
- Create professional-quality documents in PDF file format.
- Convert images and documents into more than 75 file formats.
- Support for combining and extracting PDF pages.
- Sign PDF documents and Office documents digitally to avoid the ...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and manage your invoices, quotes and manage inventory an...
- Create and manage databases with graphical interface.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage SQL databases with graphical interface.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create and manage the membership database for any Chamber of Co...
- Create 3D flash slide show with page flip effects.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Export all the images from your PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your documents into PDF format.
- Create and print handouts on PowerPoint.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 58 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Needed to run PDF995"
Version: PdfEdit995 12.2
Works perfectly in conjunction with PDF995, even when Adobe PDF fails.
A minor con is a 1-page ad is shown.
Version: PdfEdit995 12.2
didn't get that far, busy uninstalling all the adware.
yeah. It comes with loads of adware and it doesn't use the traditional bullet options with "yes in stall extras" or "no thanks." The adware options look as if you're just accepting the agreement for the main software.
Stay away from this. You'll send up with tool bars, pop up ads, and 5 new programs you didn't sign up for to uninstall.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: