With PdfEdit995, create PDF files from any application by simply selecting the print command. Preview documents, combine files, change page orientation, add confidential stamps, create PDF stationery, adjust image resolution, summarize documents, convert PDF to several image file formats, create batch print jobs from Microsoft Office applications, and choose from several file-naming methods. Encrypt or digitally sign your PDF documents. PdfEdit995 offers a wealth of additional functionality, such as combining documents into a single PDF, automatic link insertion, hierarchical bookmark insertion, PDF conversion to formatted HTML or DOC (text only), integration with Word toolbar with automatic table of contents and link generation, auto attach to email, and stationery and stamping.
More Products to Consider
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create professional-quality documents in PDF file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Create PDF, PDF/A, XPS and TIFF files from any Windows applicat...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create, annotate, and save PDF documents for your business need...
- Support for combining and extracting PDF pages.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create, annotate, and save PDF documents.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Join, combine, merge, and split PDF files pages.
- Combine, compare, spilt, merge, and stamp PDF document pages.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and edit tables, insert images, and add hyperlinks.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create database driven Web pages in a matter of minutes.
- Churn out numerous Web pages.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert files to PDF format and convert PDF files to Word forma...
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 58 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Needed to run PDF995"
Version: PdfEdit995 12.2
Works perfectly in conjunction with PDF995, even when Adobe PDF fails.
A minor con is a 1-page ad is shown.
Version: PdfEdit995 12.2
didn't get that far, busy uninstalling all the adware.
yeah. It comes with loads of adware and it doesn't use the traditional bullet options with "yes in stall extras" or "no thanks." The adware options look as if you're just accepting the agreement for the main software.
Stay away from this. You'll send up with tool bars, pop up ads, and 5 new programs you didn't sign up for to uninstall.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: