Editors' Note: CBS Interactive does not encourage or condone the illegal duplication or distribution of copyrighted content.
WebM is an open media file format designed for publishing videos on websites compatible with HTML 5 specification. WebM files are commonly used by many websites, including YouTube, Wikipedia. Unfortunately, many players and video editing programs does not support WebM. In this case, it is necessary to convert WebM files to more popular format, such as AVI or MPG.
The application allows you to set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution and other.
What's new in this version:
- Small changes in the program interface.
- New version of the FFmpeg and MediaInfo library.
- Fixed saving audio codec ID when converting audio to AC3 and AAC.
- Improved detection of data streams in video files.
- Closing the window with the conversion progress at the end of the conversion process.
- Improved reading and writing of encoder parameters from/to profiles.
- Added support for additional languages: Greek, Latvian, Portuguese, S... See all new features »