From Jacek Pazera:
Pazera Free WebM to AVI Converter is the freeware application which converts YouTube videos (WebM, MP4, FLV, 3GP) to AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2). WebM is an open media file format designed for publishing videos on websites compatible with HTML 5 specification. WebM files are commonly used by many websites, including YouTube, Wikipedia. Unfortunately, many players and video editing programs does not support WebM. In this case, it is necessary to convert WebM files to more popular format, such as AVI or MPG.
The basic usage of the program is very simple: just drag & drop video files into main window and click the CONVERT button. More advanced users can customize the parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution and other.
At default settings, the application automatically selects all the encoding parameters so as to preserve the original video and audio quality.
What's new in this version:
- New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
- The default video encoder was changed from H.264 to Xvid, which is more "native" to AVI files.
- Improved compatibility with Windows XP.
- New action: Uncheck selected files.
- Added support for Swedish language.
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements.