Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter specifications
What's new in version 1.6
- New version of the FFmpeg that supports the latest versions of the x264, LAME, XviD and other encoders.
- New version of the MediaInfo library.
- Adding to the processing list of all supported files from the selected folder and its subfolders.
- Added ability to set the number of encoding threads using the x264 encoder.
- Changed the application toolbar.
- Changed the default video codec from XviD to H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (x264).
- Removed automatically adding a program icon to the system tray after startup. This icon is added only after selecting the Minimize to system tray command.
- Fixed a list of a video bitrates.
- Improved matching of encoding parameters with automatic settings.
- Improved detection of data streams in video files.
- Improved interrupting the conversion process.
- Saving and restoring size of the window with the progress of the conversion.
- Added support for additional languages: Czech, French, German, Italian, Serbian, Spanish.
- Publisher Jacek Pazera
- Publisher web site http://www.pazera-software.com
- Release date April 09, 2013
- Date added April 09, 2013
- Version 1.6
- Operating systems Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 8.99MB
- File name Pazera_Free_MOV_to_AVI_Converter.exe
- Total Downloads 1,039,369
- Downloads last week 2,333
- License model Free
- Limitations Not available
- Price Not available