The most important features: * Converting MOV files and QT to AVI or MPG. * Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV). * Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in MOV files: H.261, H.263, H.264, AAC, MP3 etc. * Supported video codecs: XviD, DivX 3, H.264 (x264), WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV. * Supported audio codecs: MP3 (Lame), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM 16-bit. * Generating video files compatible with the MPEG-1 (VCD) and MPEG-2 (SVCD, DVD) standard. * A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file. * A large number of encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, fps, number of channels and audio sampling, the volume, change the resolution, scaling and cropping the image, and others. * Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file. * The program requires no installation. Just extract ZIP archive to any directory and double-click the file movtoavi.exe. * The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. * 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations and spyware applications.
What's new in this version:
- The new version of the FFmpeg encoder.
- A much improved matching of encoding parameters with automatic settings.
- Support for new versions of the LAME encoder, and H.264 (x264).
- Added support for all major video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV). However, FFmpeg encoder was compiled with the parameters chosen for decoding audio and video streams used in MOV files, so support for other formats is not complete.
- Through the use of libra... See all new features »