The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users, while more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, audio track to convert, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume, deinterlacing, and other. The application interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert flash video files, just drag & drop them into the main window and click the CONVERT button.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.6 includes the following improvements:
- New version of the FFmpeg that supports the latest versions of the x264, LAME, XviD and other encoders.
- New version of the MediaInfo library.
- Added ability to set the number of encoding threads using the x264 encoder.
- Changed the default video codec from XviD to H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (x264).
- Fixed a list of a video bitrates.
- Improved matching of encoding parameters with automatic settings. ... See all new features »