Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter is the free application that converts Flash Video files (FLV, SWF) to AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2). FLV files are commonly used in the Internet by YouTube, Yahoo Video and other video services, but hat files are not supported by Windows Media Player and other popular media players. To display FLV video you need to convert that file into more popular format, such as AVI or MPG.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users, while more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, audio track to convert, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume, deinterlacing, and other. The application interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert flash video files, just drag & drop them into the main window and click the CONVERT button.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.6 includes the following improvements:
- New version of the FFmpeg that supports the latest versions of the x264, LAME, XviD and other encoders.
- New version of the MediaInfo library.
- Added ability to set the number of encoding threads using the x264 encoder.
- Changed the default video codec from XviD to H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (x264).
- Fixed a list of a video bitrates.
- Improved matching of encoding parameters with automatic settings. ... See all new features »