The application allows you to set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, and other. The Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert flash video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click on the convert button. Version 1.2 features new version of the FFmpeg encoder, includes new video codec - HuffYUV, new audio codec - PCM 16-bit, and adds support for additional FFmpeg command line parameters.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.3 includes the following improvements:
- New version of the FFmpeg encoder.
- A much improved matching of encoding parameters with automatic settings.
- Support for new versions of the XviD, LAME, and H.264 (x264) encoders.
- Added support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 encoder.
- Added support for all major video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV). However, FFmpeg encoder was compiled with the parameters chosen... See all new features »