Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter is an absolutely free software utility able to convert flash videos (SWF, FLV) into MPG or AVI. FLV files are commonly used on the Internet by YouTube, Google Video, and other video services. These files are not supported by Windows Media Player and other popular media players. To display FLV video you need to convert that file into more reliable format, such as AVI or MPG.
The application allows you to set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, and other. The Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert flash video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click on the convert button. Version 1.2 features new version of the FFmpeg encoder, includes new video codec - HuffYUV, new audio codec - PCM 16-bit, and adds support for additional FFmpeg command line parameters.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.3 includes the following improvements:
- New version of the FFmpeg encoder.
- A much improved matching of encoding parameters with automatic settings.
- Support for new versions of the XviD, LAME, and H.264 (x264) encoders.
- Added support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 encoder.
- Added support for all major video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV). However, FFmpeg encoder was compiled with the parameters chosen... See all new features »