The medical practices of tomorrow will survive only if they can efficiently handle information, maintain clear and accurate medical records, contain costs, and provide efficient services. To do so you need effective and affordable HIPAA compliant practice management tools.
- Comprehensive Patient Demographics.
- Billing and Accounting: Cash flow is notably improved because real time demographics are integrated with billing and accounting for rapid processing. A closed accounting system with an internal audit trail ensures accuracy.
- Complete Electronic and Manual Insurance Processing: Processing time is significantly reduced by submitting insurance claims electronically, thus expediting payments.
- Flexible Scheduling: Easily tracks patients by day, week, month, provider, and/or locations.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Complete medical histories and office notes are recorded through user-defined templates.
- HIPAA and HCFA Compliant.
- Intra-Office Messaging: Calls are logged in by user-defined operators and electronically dispatched with time and date to the provider for review and resolution. These are then automatically stored in the patients record.
- Comprehensive Reporting Capabilities.
- Optical scanning: Allows for rapid online access in a secure environment for storage of consultative reports, historic charts, x-rays and more at the touch of a button. Administrative and bushiness records can also be stored.
- Reporting: All data elements are uniquely reportable. These include comprehensive end of day, end of month reports.
- Clients for Macintosh OSX 10.4 (and newer) and Windows 2000 (and newer)
- Very fast, true multi-user system. Can support a small practice or hundreds of users for large practices/groups.
- And so much more...