Patient Medical Record and History Software offers a solution for physician practices and hospitals that want to maintain patient records and histories. With a collection of simple yet powerful features, your workplace will achieve the incredible return on investment that comes with a computerize record-keeping system.
More Products to Consider
- Manage all medical records, practice, and billing operations.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Spend less time working with your transcriptions and more time ...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and print medication and ophthalmic prescriptions.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Track, bill, schedule, and send recall letters and e-mails to y...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Provide a fully integrated solution for the business and clinic...
- Digitize, store, and manage your patients' medical records.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your patients and write prescriptions.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Keep patient records and print professional prescriptions and r...
- Convert patient information into digital files.
- Store and manage all your medical records.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Improve clinical staff productivity.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Im still testing this product!"
Version: Patient Medical Record and History Software 7.0
Me and my students are still exploring this software. But it worked in my computer!
We are still using the trial and Im wondering if what are the full feature of this product since its not stated in cnet.
Im still exploring this and I will sure post what I will find out and my students as well!