From Vostrom Holdings:
Path Analyzer Pro integrates advanced network route tracing software with performance measurements, DNS, whois, and specialized network resolution to help investigate network issues from both a security and network management perspective. Path Analyzer Pro is available for both Microsoft Windows and Apple MacOS X. People use Path Analyzer Pro to Research IP addresses, Email addresses, and network paths. Pinpoint and troubleshoot network availability and performance issues. Determine what ISP, router, or server is responsible for a network problem.
Locate firewalls and other filters that may be impacting your connections. Visually analyze a networks path characteristics. Graph protocol latency, jitter, and other factors. Trace actual applications and ports, not just IP hops. Generate, print, and export a variety of impressive reports. Perform continuous and timed tests with real-time reporting and history.
What's new in this version: Version 2.6 allows export to Google Earth, and improves compatibility with networks employing network address translation (NAT).
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Analyze and fix protocols.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Gather information about customers and develop marketing campai...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Make statistical data analysis easy to perform for the research...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Determine image size and set it as wallpaper.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Clear space-wasting files from your computer.
- File news articles, journal articles, Web pages, and research m...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Unlock, enable or disable user accounts, and view logon informa...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get search results for needed information, save, and share them...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Record detailed information about UFO sightings with photos.
- Analyze, edit, and uncover adwords and keywords.
- See time and costs details of your Internet connections.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Amazing program for network testing"
Version: Path Analyzer Pro (Windows) 2.6
Compared to the other network testing and traceroute tools available, this is a real winner. The ability to trace different protocols instead of just a standard traceroute is fantastic. The ability to do timed or long-term traces with different packet sizes makes it suitable for monitoring too.