From Vostrom Holdings:
Path Analyzer Pro integrates advanced network route tracing software with performance measurements, DNS, whois, and specialized network resolution to help investigate network issues from both a security and network management perspective. Path Analyzer Pro is available for both Microsoft Windows and Apple MacOS X. People use Path Analyzer Pro to Research IP addresses, Email addresses, and network paths. Pinpoint and troubleshoot network availability and performance issues. Determine what ISP, router, or server is responsible for a network problem.
Locate firewalls and other filters that may be impacting your connections. Visually analyze a networks path characteristics. Graph protocol latency, jitter, and other factors. Trace actual applications and ports, not just IP hops. Generate, print, and export a variety of impressive reports. Perform continuous and timed tests with real-time reporting and history.
What's new in this version: Version 2.6 allows export to Google Earth, and improves compatibility with networks employing network address translation (NAT).
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Analyze and fix protocols.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Use the source code to develop network firewalls or analyzer ap...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Test your CPU for bugs, errors, and defects.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Find and fix a problem in your Ethernet networks.
- Monitor and analyze your internet traffic.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Resolve Microsoft Data Access Component tool installation probl...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Get a GUI tool for managing queries.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Store and save your discoveries and research.
- Use special decks of cards and strategic gameplay to control th...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Evaluate how your investments are allocated among bonds, stocks...
- Fix common Windows Vista/7 issues.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Amazing program for network testing"
Version: Path Analyzer Pro (Windows) 2.6
Compared to the other network testing and traceroute tools available, this is a real winner. The ability to trace different protocols instead of just a standard traceroute is fantastic. The ability to do timed or long-term traces with different packet sizes makes it suitable for monitoring too.