From George Boudouris:
From the developer: Passion Audio Player, the Audio Player for those who have passion with PCs and Music. It uses the BASS API by un4seen.com. It's Main features Are: 1. Excellent Playback Quality, based on the BASS API 1.7 by un4seen.com. 2. Skin Support. It also supports Winamp Skins!!!version 2.x) 3. Equalizer with visual effects and presets. 4. Playlist Editor with a lot of options. 5. Freedb Support !!! 6. Sonique 1.x Visualization plugins support !!! 7. WinAmp 2.x DSP Plugins Support !!! 8. ID3v1, ID3v2, OGG Tags, WAV Tags and WMA Tags Support. 9. It's freeware !!!! Passion Audio Player supports the following formats: 1. OGG - Ogg Vorbis 2. MP3 - MPEG1/2/2.5 layer 3 3. MP2 - MPEG layer 2 4 . MP1 - MPEG layer 1 5. WMA - Windows Media Audio Files 6. WMV - Windows Media Video Files (Only their audio tracks) 7. WAV - Windows Audio Files 8. MO3 - Modules with MP3 or OGG encoded samples 9. IT - Impulse Tracker modules 10. XM - FastTracker2 modules 11. S3M - StreamTracker3 modules 12. MTM - MultiTracker modules 13. MOD - Generic module formats 14. UMX - Unreal/Tournament music package 15. CDA - CD Audio Tracks Copyright (c) 2002, hobbysoft.gr. http://www.hobbysoft.gr
More Products to Consider
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Excellent, Displays recording format"
Version: Passion Audio Player 2.5
This is the only freeware I could find that displays audio format, mono/stereo, bits/sec, and samples/second (clock rate). Excellent play-back quality. It turns out that my ears can't tell 112 kbps from 56 kbps (MP3), so I can double the capacity of my MP3 player.
The file data font is a bit small, but readable. I couldn't find the full-scale frequency for the spectrum plot. Maybe Nyquist, or maybe 24 KHz?
"its very good"
Version: Passion Audio Player 2.5
"A wannabe winamp clone which is sadly lacking"
Version: Passion Audio Player 2.3
Has a very winampish feel to it. Has pitch and tempo controls on GUI. Able to use winamp 2 skins. Decent equaliser. Sounds good.
Looks pretty basic which is ok if you like things retro. Options are too limited. Winamp skins didn't load properly which is maybe my fault but it was kind of squished. When i was playing with the pitch and tempo there was no marker telling me where it originally was and no reset button so i had to listen carefully to the song i was playing to get it back to normal. Keyboard shortcuts could be better. Couldn't find a way of getting file info (maybe i missed it). A nice try at emulating winamp but this is in no way going to pry anybody away from using winamp. Needs a lot of work.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content