From PassMark Software:
TestLog is an integrated test case management system. It provides a tool for test teams to create and update effective test cases. TestLog places a large emphasis on requirements management, as inefficiencies in this area are among the most serious causes of slippages, setbacks and even failures in the software product development life cycle. It encourages a structured approach to the use of test plans emphasising the reuse of test cases.
What's new in this version:
- Added creation of new items to web version, two new actions will appear in the header section where applicable for New Test Case, New Project Test Case and New Test Suite, New Project Test Suite.
- Added %TL_PROJECT% flag to "add" and "view" bug paths. TestLog will replace this flag with the current project name when creating links to a bug tracker.
- Added ability to Web export and web module to show matching status icon for project test cases when displayed as a ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and update effective test cases and manage software test...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create Sankey diagrams for your reports or presentations.
- Help in the assessment including employment, training, performa...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Protect your memory from errors and failure.
- Organize and manage software testing processes.
- Manage your warehouse and control inventory and distribution.
- Detect responsibility for delays in construction projects.
- Learn the basic methodology of Life Cycle Costing.