Pascal Analyzer builds large internal tables of identifiers, and collects other information such as calls between subprograms. When the parsing is completed, extensive reports are produced. These reports contain a great deal of important information about the source code. This information will help you understand your source code better, and assist you in producing code of higher quality and reliability.
What's new in this version: Version 6.2.7 improved handling of pointers passed as parameters and fixed problem identifying property in some cases.
More Products to Consider
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- View and edit Microsoft Access MDB and ACCDB files.
- Sort the contents of your XML files.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Get a command line calculator.
- Edit the contents of an XML file.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Create PyQt4 form dialogs or widgets.
- Archive files in different formats and manage them.
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Analyze processes and simulate programs in a model environment.
- Surf the Web comfortably, relying on speed, safety, and power o...
- Create e-mail invoices, do subscription billing, and track cust...
- Repair and compress Microsoft Access database.
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Track your prescriptions and print reports for your physician.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content