Parallels Desktop for Mac is the first solution that gives Apple users the ability to run Windows, Linux or any other operating system and their critical applications at the same time as Mac OS X on any Intel-powered iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook or MacBook Pro.
Unlike dual-boot solutions, in which users must completely shut down Mac OS X and endure a full OS start-up cycle to access a important application, Parallels Desktop for Mac empowers users with the ability to run important Windows programs like Outlook, Access, Internet Explorer and all other applications without having to give up the usability and functionality of their Mac OS X machine even for a few minutes.
What's new in this version:
- Better customizability of SmartSelect for easier app/file integration
- Faster & smoother Boot Camp partition use
- Much smoother fullscreen transitions. No more flickering or lagging redraws.
- Improved Parallels Tools for Linux...we've added a Time Sync tool
- The return of the Parallels Image Tool!
- A beefed up Parallels Explorer that makes sharing files and working with non NTFS drives easier. Sharp new graphics too.
See all new features »