Parallels Desktop for Mac is the first solution that gives Apple users the ability to run Windows, Linux or any other operating system and their critical applications at the same time as Mac OS X on any Intel-powered iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook or MacBook Pro.
Unlike dual-boot solutions, in which users must completely shut down Mac OS X and endure a full OS start-up cycle to access a important application, Parallels Desktop for Mac empowers users with the ability to run important Windows programs like Outlook, Access, Internet Explorer and all other applications without having to give up the usability and functionality of their Mac OS X machine even for a few minutes.
What's new in this version:
- Adds support for Ubuntu 11.04 virtual machines.
- Improves mapping of Mac OS X system shortcuts to their equivalents in guest operating systems.
- Improves sharing clipboard between Windows and Mac OS X.
- Post about your exploring Windows on the Mac to Twitter and Facebook right from Parallels Desktop.
- Migrate multiple user accounts from a PC to your Mac using Parallels Transporter.
- Many issues have been fixed.