Parallels Desktop for Mac is the first solution that gives Apple users the ability to run Windows, Linux or any other operating system and their critical applications at the same time as Mac OS X on any Intel-powered iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook or MacBook Pro.
Unlike dual-boot solutions, in which users must completely shut down Mac OS X and endure a full OS start-up cycle to access a important application, Parallels Desktop for Mac empowers users with the ability to run important Windows programs like Outlook, Access, Internet Explorer and all other applications without having to give up the usability and functionality of their Mac OS X machine even for a few minutes.
What's new in this version:
- Address stability and performance of Parallels Desktop and virtual machines.
- Resolve various networking issues.
- Improve the process of converting third party virtual machines.
- Address an issue when Parallels Desktop won't start.
- Address an activation issue when upgrading Parallels Desktop.
- Add mouse settings to Parallels Desktop Preferences.
- Resolve printing issues.
- Address issues with unexpected inability to copy and paste ... See all new features »