From Garden Gnome Software:
Pano2VR is an application to convert spherical or cylindrical panoramic images into Adobe Flash 10, HTML5 (WebGL, iPhone, or iPad), or QuickTime VR (QTVR) with features such as customizable skins, multi-resolution (gigapixel panoramas), hotspots, and directional sound. Pano2VR allows you to patch the input image dynamically. You can select an area of your panorama and export it to your image editing software. It supports JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BigTIFF, Photoshop PSD/PSB (8, 16 or 32 bits per channel), OpenEXR, Radiance HDR, and QuickTime VR files encoded with JPEG. With the Sound Editor you can add various sounds to your panorama. You can add a simple background sound or define directional sound sources within the 3D space. Other features include skin editor, flash export, HTML5 export, QuickTime VR export, and transformation export.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Convert panoramic images into flash or HTML formats.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Watch global, local, and live TV channels online.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Get practice test questions and print results for Cisco CCNP 64...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content