From Panda Systems:
PandoFrame is a freeware Macintosh application that allows you to place picture frames on your desktop. It's like Stickies for pictures. The picture frames set above any desktop pattern or picture you have, and can be arranged anywhere on the desktop. Frames can be any of nine shapes and come in a variety of colors and patterns. You can even create you own custom frames! They are perfect for displaying pictures of your loved ones, family, or even your pets!
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- IMovie plugin simultaneously crops&enlarges/shrinks clip.
- Create 3D buttons in Photoshop and similar applications.
- Randomly change desktop pic using any folder as source.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Create 'windows' out of your pictures which can be placed anywh...
- Screen capture, draw & highlight over any app.
- Lightweight desktop screen capturing app.
- Personalize desktop beyond a simple background picture.
- Contextual menu utility to set, restore and find the desktop pi...