From Original Talent:
With Pancake Panic the player can test memory skills in a simple 4 buttons game. A round in the game consists of the pancake quarter lighting up in a random order, after which the player must reproduce that order by pressing the keyboard buttons. as the game progresses, the number of buttons to be pressed increases. Each pancake quarter produce a particular tone when it is pressed.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Find memory leaks in any Windows application.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Recover data from any type of storage media using FAT 16/32 fil...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Read and copy files on your memory card.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Recover lost photo, video & audio files from memory cards and o...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Meet the Blobbies in this memory challenge and guess which shap...
- Use touchscreen stylus for drumming practices and improve your ...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Train your memory.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Encrypt your assemblies IL codes.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Remove data completely from a USB disk.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Monitor simultaneously your computer's CPU, disk, memory, and n...
- Play MP3 files on your PC.