From Original Talent:
With Pancake Panic the player can test memory skills in a simple 4 buttons game. A round in the game consists of the pancake quarter lighting up in a random order, after which the player must reproduce that order by pressing the keyboard buttons. as the game progresses, the number of buttons to be pressed increases. Each pancake quarter produce a particular tone when it is pressed.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Try your hand in slot machines roulette.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play this classic card game for the whole family.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play a 4-player partner Cribbage game with various features.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Connect squares of the same color to get points.
- Find memory leaks in any Windows application.